Study these facts carefully. Click on the image(s) for a summary in pictures.
- Do everything you can to prevent vandalism:
- You will sometimes need to leave construction materials near the tracks. Always chain them up or lock them away securely.
- Always take your tools with you or store them in a lockable container.
- Always close doors and gates securely when you leave.
- Report any open doors or fences to the ProRail Infra Operational Control Centre (OBI).
- Report suspicious situations and persons or any loose and unattended materials to the Infra Operational Management Centre (OBI).
- Material left on the platform must also be fastened, such as wheelchair ramps. If you see one that has not been chained up report this to the platform supervisor.
Question 1 of 5
Look at the photos carefully. Click on a photo if you see anything that could give rise to vandalism or terrorism.
Construction material stored along the tracks could incite acts of vandalism. Make sure that you leave your sleepers securely attached to each other or store them in a closed container.go to the next question