Study these facts carefully. Click on the image(s) for a summary in pictures.
- If the lane for visually impaired passengers is blocked, speak to the workmen about it.
- Work carried out on the platform has to be fenced off.
- There are plenty of facilities available for people working at ProRail, such as toilets and sinks.
Please make use of these.
- Working without a shirt on is undesirable, as it may be interpreted as indecent or unprofessional. Some travellers could be offended. On top of that, you are required to wear a yellow fluorescent vest.
- If you notice anyone failing to comply with these regulations, please speak to them.
- A radio playing loudly on the platform is a nuisance to travellers: they will be unable to hear the announcements.